Saturday, June 21, 2008

Well hello there! It's been too long.

Hello all! It is I, the Los Angeles Roaming Gnome, back from a long dormancy of non-roaming. Fret not travel fans, I am hitting the road for a cross country adventure of epic proportions. Six weeks, probably about 7,000 miles (of $4.50 a gallon gasoline, but we’ll reconcile that later…) and visits to some of my favorite friends. We’ll see some new cities and some old favorites. Join me on my journey, and I’ll try to keep you all entertained from the passenger seat of the Civic.

Since I am not allowed to roam alone, please say hello to my driver, Miss C.B. Davis, Esq. (“Hello all.”) We’ll try to keep her ramblings to a minimum.

First stop: San Fran. We pull out of town at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Hopefully at that ungodly hour it will not be 105ยบ like it was today. Bon voyage, loyal fans!

No comments: