Friday, July 4, 2008

Provo-tacular!

Salt Lake City->Provo, UT (45 mi)
Greetings from Brigham Young University! It is nice to be in one place for more than a few hours... Here we await the big 4th of July show: "Stadium of Fire!" (and yes in that photo on the left, if you look on the mountains, you can see snow. Down here on the ground, it's been closer to 100º) Maybe I will even get to meet MILEY CYRUS. So suck it, children! And I didn't even have to mortgage my house or sell my car to get access. All I had to do was to tag along to the biggest show in Utah... for a week... a long, long week.
(But if I had stayed home I would have missed this clip: Theme Song!)


And missed this: 1300 teenage girls all dancing in unison. In the 95º heat. For 10 hours a day. Five, six, seven, eight, ladies! I see someone off beat in row 44!

Saturday we'll be back on the long road to Chi-town. See you then!

No comments: